There are many factors involved in ensuring that your home stays at the perfect temperature so that you don’t waste money on your monthly energy bills. To learn more about how to maintain indoor comfort consistently and efficiently, follow the links below:
- You can use this tool from ENERGY STAR to look up the rebates offered by private businesses on certain products.
- If you have recently had construction performed on your home, you should have your HVAC system inspected for contaminants that might have been introduced during the work. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has published a list of potential hazards that you should be aware of.
- You can save big on your next heating bill by lowering your thermostat at night. Visit this link from the Department of Energy to find out how.
- The benefits of HVAC zoning can be tremendous. Read this article from the Modular Building Institute on how to determine if zoning is right for you.
- Are you considering buying energy-efficient windows? The Efficient Windows Collaborative has a comprehensive guide to choosing the right product for residents of California and other states as well.
For more information on indoor comfort, call the experts at Aladdin Air Conditioning and Heating, Inc. today at (805) 273-4320.