The articles and pages below can help you understand more about HVAC filtrate, indoor air quality, furnace maintenance, and programmable thermostats. You can also learn more when you call Aladdin Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. at (805) 273-4320. Visit our website to see our full range of HVAC services available to help keep your Southern California home comfortable and your indoor air healthy this winter.
- If your home always seems too warm in the summer and too cold in the winter, even with your air conditioning and heating going, your insulation may need to be replaced with an upgraded product. You can find out more by following this link from HouseLogic.com.
- Did you know that the energy-efficient utilities you already have or plan to put in your new home could be eligible for rebates or tax credits? You can view the complete list of such incentives at DSIREUSA.org.
- When shopping for a new energy-efficient appliance, be sure to include this guide from BuyEnergyEfficient.org in your research.
- You can use 10 percent less energy by shading your outdoor AC unit. GreenYour.com has more information about this little-known fact.
- The process of choosing the right HVAC appliances can seem like a daunting task to many first-time buyers. Luckily, the California Energy Commission’s Consumer Energy Center has a complete guide to simplify the process.