The articles and pages below can help you understand more about HVAC filtrate, indoor air quality, furnace maintenance, and programmable thermostats. You can also learn more when you call Aladdin Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. at (805) 273-4320. Visit our website to see our full range of HVAC services available to help keep your Southern California home comfortable and your indoor air healthy this winter.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provides an overview of the harmful effects of mold at this page.
- This article from ChelseaGreen.com explains why setting your thermostat extra high or low doesn’t work.
- Learn how to avoid common home energy use mistakes when you read this article from Home Energy magazine.
- Find out if your furnace is ready for winter by consulting this furnace maintenance checklist from Yahoo.com.
- Read this article from Angie’s List to find out more about the benefits of air duct cleaning.
For more information on indoor comfort, call the experts at Aladdin Air Conditioning and Heating, Inc. today at (805) 273-4320.