Zoning your HVAC system can eliminate comfort conflicts and boost your energy efficiency. Another way to increase the energy efficiency of your home is to replace an aging water heater or repair old ductwork. Aladdin Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. can help you improve your indoor comfort and lower your bills with our services. We serve the Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, and Westlake areas with pride. Call us at (805) 273-4320 and check out the links below to learn more.
- Read this guide from HowStuffWorks.com to find out how replacing your water heater with a tankless unit can save you money.
- Visit ConsumerEnergyCenter.org to see how tightening your ductwork can improve your indoor air quality.
- On this article from Carrier.com, you can learn the role that maintaining your air conditioner plays in extending its life and keeping it efficient.
- This article from HouseLogic.com can help you recognize when it is time to get rid of your old water heater.
- Learn more about zoning your HVAC system using control units and dampers on this page from HowStuffWorks.com.