There are many factors involved in ensuring that your home stays at the perfect temperature so that you don’t waste money on your monthly energy bills. To learn more about how to maintain indoor comfort consistently and efficiently, follow the links below:
- This article from TodaysHomeowner.com can give you the information you need to get your HVAC system in top shape for lower bills.
- Find out what makes an efficient system of ducts when you read this article on GreenBuildingAdvisor.com.
- Check out this story from NewsNet5.com to see what recommendations Angie Hicks has for extending the life of your water heater.
- See how to choose the right HVAC contractor to maintain your equipment on this page from EnergyStar.gov.
- Head to this page from ASHRAE.org to understand why keeping your ductwork in good condition is vital to your comfort and efficiency.